Visa allows people to visit countries for a holiday or to visit family and friends or for short business visits. Visitor Visas are granted for a specific duration depending on the applicant’s circumstances at the time of application. They can be single entry visas, permitting just one entry into a country or they can be granted for multiple visits should you have a necessity to visit a number of times within a specified period. The multiple entry visas are generally aimed at business people, however, anyone can apply for such status with a valid reason.
The company has expertise and experience in following visa categories such as Tourist Visa Applications, Appeals of Rejected Visas, Business visa and Transit visa.
- Consular service
- Update the applicant with new immigration laws to relevant Countries
- Assessments for visas and Refusals
- Handle Visit / Business / Tourist Visas to Any Country
- Preparing your application for successful lodgment
- Interview Preparation in case you are called for Interview
- Assist to book accommodation
- Arrange travel tickets
- Assist to arrange traveler’s insurance